Whether your company is a well-established business or a start-up, choosing the right B2B ecommerce solution is crucial! Here are 6 top platforms to consider right now!
The best ecommerce solutions for businesses are analyzed and compared inside out and there are a lot of options available. This means that making a final decision is not as easy as you think it is.
If you are one of those people who have problems with making a final decision, you are in the right place. We will present you the 6 best b2b platforms you can consider right now:
- OpenCart: This platform is easy to set up and use. It comes with plenty of responsive themes and designs. No tech knowledge or skills are required. Once you will decide to install OpenCart, you will turn your ecommerce site into an advanced marketplace. You will get a site where you can interact and collaborate with other businesses.
- PrestaShop: This is a very popular open-source ecommerce solution that is highly customizable. With this platform, you can build a website from scratch. There is a vast selection of ecommerce templates and over 50 world-class payment gateways and solutions.
- BigCommerce: A very powerful ecommerce builder helping you to succeed in the b2b business world by saving time and resources. This ecommerce platform will offer you a set of great ecommerce tools. You can access and connect with your audience through social media channels and integrate with most powerful applications.
- WooCommerce: For those who don’t know – WooCommerce is the best ecommerce WordPress plugin. Launching and managing an online store on WooCommerce is super easy, especially for those who are already used to working with WordPress. There are lots of templates and plugins, maintenance services, web hosting, and optimization for this shopping option.
- Shopify Plus: Tesla, L’Oreal, Adidas, Motorola, and other brands are currently using Shopify Plus. Shopify is a leading ecommerce platform and powers nearly a million online stores. The main benefits you get as B2B seller choosing Shopify Plus as an ecommerce solution are dedicated storefronts for international ecommerce, 20 sales channels integrated into the merchant dashboard, advanced custom pricing capabilities, powerful platform that can manage and control up to 80.000 per minute, and more.
- Magento: Magento is also a great option for B2B companies. It is an all-in-one platform offering built-in and feature-rich B2B features and strives to improve the customer experience and purchasing process. It easily integrates with backend systems, support corporate accounts, and much more.
Ready to turn your ecommerce website into a powerful B2B store? Make a decision now!